Saturday, September 06, 2008

Planet Earth is Blue...

...and there's nothing I can do.

Yep. Space Oddity, I have decided, just may be the best song ever written.

I mean, we're all almost past a hundred-thousand miles...

Feeling like we're floating in tin cans...

But what of that?

I finished my first "week" back at school.

I say, "week", because I started classes mid-week, due to my tardy arrival from Utah.

From "The Shakes".

We've started rehearsals for Hamlet.

Which is good.

Grand, really.

I'm an emotional raw nerve most of the time...which, let me tell you, is actually a nice place to be...for where I am at. For what I need to do...

It's like a hundred-thousand-plus shafts of light entering me at once, circulating, bouncing around, and then shooting out in an infinite number of directions.

I'm not shutting off.

Which is rad.

I have no idea why this is.

But I want to build real estate here, and live in that for as long as I can.

I've also told a couple of friends its like my chest cavity being cracked open, and instead of the internal organs, millions of butterflies, mostly all lavender, bursting out into the air.

Welcome to playing Hamlet.

The Conduit.

The Experiment.

The Training.

It is, as they say, going to be a ride.

No comments: