Monday, May 21, 2007

Gettin' Elizabethan on your Ass

Yeah, yeah...it's been a couple of weeks, I know.

But I've been busy.

Real fast:

Where I work:




Where I hang out on Sundays:




In short: Life is good.

I really don't have much else to report. Rehearsals for 'Coriolanus' go extremely well, and 'Lend Me a Tenor: The Musical' is proving to be an interesting process (it's a premiere of a new musical...so everything in its creation is extremely organic...the composer and librettist are in the room everyday, making changes on the fly...it's really pretty amazing), and I have my understudy assignments--Tullus Aufidius in 'Coriolanus' and Horace Vandergelder in 'The Matchmaker'...which is pretty funny considering Vandergelder is, you know, sixty...and I, as of yet, am not. Both roles are sizable and will keep me occupied in my off-time.

What else? I bought a bike...I haven't owned a bike in years, but I'm enjoying the exercise everyday as I bike to rehearsal (and save money on gas...it's about $3.40/gallon here in the great South West).

At any rate...that's life.

Hope all is well...

Excelsior!

PS: Mormons are nice people.

PPS: I'm obsessed with Warner Brothers' marketing campaign for the 'Batman Begins' sequel, 'The Dark Knight'. They have a campaign website for Harvey Dent, which reveals this poster:



As well as a mock website that the Joker put up, which looks like this:



Revealing the first shot of Heath Ledger's Joker, per Christopher Nolan and Company:



Effin' scary, yes? Can't wait to see the full get-up on screen...

Ok...bye bye now...

No comments: