Friday, May 04, 2007

Nebraska? Yeah, it's flat. Thank God for Natalie P!

Well friends and neighbors, Leg One of the trip to Utah is complete. I am currently in Kearney Nebraska, which is about 680 miles from Champaign/Urbana. At least Natalie Portman agreed to roadtrip out here with me. I don't know WHAT I'd do with out her.

I mean, I just ran into her on the street and I was all, "Hey, Nat, I haven't seen you in forever...wanna roadtrip with me?"

And she was all, "Hell yeah! You're the best company a gal can have!"



So there it is!

Unfortunately, she didn't like the hotel room we had to get out here in the middle of nowhere, so she was pretty pissed.



Oh well.

Shut up. I'm tired. I was hallucinating around mile 500.

I head further West tomorrow, and should hit Western Colorado or Eastern Utah by the end of the day. Hopefully I'll have something better to report...

In Vino Veritas!

No comments: