Sunday, May 06, 2007

I Have Arrived...

...in Cedar City!



After 1600 miles in 2.5 days, I am finally here. The trip was pretty crappy...terrible weather (tornado watches in Nebraska, sudden ice storms, rain, and blizzards in Colorado), and long, long, long open roads...



...but I am here, and relatively unscathed. I did get into a minor accident in the Rockies when a snow storm literally materialized out of NO WHERE. Good times.



My car is a little banged up...but no major damage...just a chunk of my fender taken out by the headlights. Gotta love plastic cars.



As I got deeper into Utah, I noticed that they, too, have an Elsinore. I think we should build a castle there, as there isn't one. I checked. We could do Hamlet 24/7. "You are welcome, sirs, to Elsinore...UTAH ::Mormon Choir Shouts in Background::We'll teach you to drink caffeine-free ere you depart."



So, I'm settled into my hotel (the Stratford Court, naturally) for the next three days til the festival has my apartment ready. I've already ran into an old colleage from my Pac Rep days who is also doing the festival...I'm pretty much stoked to begin rehearsals.

So, I leave you now to go prep for the week to come. Be good!

In Vino Veritas!

1 comment:

amander said...

have fuuuuuuun! see you in august.